Sunday, August 14, 2011

A short story

I have always enjoyed various forms of writing. I have been writing here and there since about grade 5 which was a few years ago... OK many years ago. Nevertheless I have always enjoyed writing. My fidelity to writing hasn't always been the most faithful either. While doing some research for an upcoming project I came across this site which seems to be dedicated to freelance writings, poets etc... and you guessed it... Bloggin Blodgett signed himself up. Now I just setup a profile to get the wheels a churning so there is nada available for your reading pleasure. However not to disappoint I have decided that I shall upload a monthly story... most likely a short story but there may be the odd poem as well. It shall be swell! Writing.com is where the story's shall dwell Bloggin Blodgett has a new mission to make you smile with stories that I tell.... lol. See poetry Bloggin Blodgett can dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment