Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Street theater


Always makes for a good picture anyhow.  So this weekend I will be traveling down to Port Credit for the Buskerfest.  The what fest?  Buskerfest.  This is first I've heard of this event too.  But since I'm new to the community events scene that's my excuse.  The Buskerfest is simply put Street Theater.  According to the Port Credit website 'Buskers are gutsy street performers'  Please do not hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong but I am assuming since this BuskerFest has a 6 next to it that this will be the sixth time that they have held this event.  Sounds very interesting to me and therefore Bloggin Blodgett along with Freeze FrameBlodgett (they may be the same people) will be there to photograph, video and blog. I came across this event thanks to the wonderful people over  at Mississauga Life Magazine.


Here's a quick map from the Port Credit website which shows some locations of events
Check out the video below as well


No comments:

Post a Comment