Monday, September 19, 2011

Shockwave Cyberverse destined for the Vault


Shockwave has to be one of my favorite Decepticons.  He is ultimately lethal.  Hasbro's description states: "Few have ever seen SHOCKWAVE and lived. His is the hand that ensures DECEPTICON plans remain secret from the AUTOBOTS. He eliminates evidence and witnesses with brutal, emotionless efficiency. The only hints he ever leaves of his presence are smoking craters and the collapsed tunnels through which he travels" In the third part of Michael Bay's Trilogy Dark of the Moon I was really excited when I heard Shockwave would make an appearance.  I love the design they used for him and for Driller his Fusion Tank. I have been waiting for a toy version of this since the movie came out.  After picking up the Voyager Class Version (pictured above)  I really wanted a Driller alongside. Hasbro has finally released the Cyberverse set of Shockwave with his Fusion Tank. This is definitely on my hit list.
 

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved retardicon from the autobots! He was a good transformer!

    ReplyDelete