Sunday, October 16, 2011

Occupy Toronto

Unfortunately due to my deathly dual with the October Virus I unwillingly resigned myself Friday night from heading down to Toronto to get some shots of the Occupy Toronto Event.  I would have loved to have been there as I was at the G20 to capture with my new camera some of the lively activities that surround these events but this virus which I have named the October Virus has me pinned to my quarters and the rain today would have made it worse for me.  So as much as I would like to provide you with my own shots of the events I cannot.  But never fear Derek Flack of BlogTo has uploaded some of their shots and coverage of the days activities.  Have a look at their post over here http://www.blogto.com/city/2011/10/occupy_toronto_protests/

No comments:

Post a Comment