Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So its round 10

So its round 10 in the fight with the October Virus.  The bells were ringing this morning and the fight began.  Swinging hard with all his effort the October Virus gave me one last uppercut this morning knocking me back into the corner and keeping me there for most of the afternoon.  I had to force myself out of bed around 2 just so I would be able to sleep tonight.  The last two nights I've been up both nights past 3 tossing and turning.  So when I arose this afternoon I dosed myself with a bunch of vitamins, tea, water and read the 200 tweets I missed being KO'd.  Here's a couple interesting articles;

Bosco Verticale : the world's first vertical forest  -

I can for see a number of issue with this being a little bit of a plant fan myself.  Weight, root growth and fire concerns come to mind.  Full article is over here

While I usually don't pay much attention to all the Hollywood hype this one is liking promising considering Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon brought in over a billion dollars.  So for all you Transformers fans Hasbro and Paramount are currently in discussions for filming Transformers 4 and 5 according to a number of news sources.  Most of the details are speculation but the movies are likely

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=48390&t=iTransformers_4i_And_i5i_May_Film_Back-To-Back_LaBeouf_Out_Statham_In

http://collider.com/transformers-4-news-micronauts-movie/120848/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hasbro-talks-fo-fourth-transformers-ouija-budget-249277

BlogTo has posted a ton of protest pictures from their coverage of Occupy Toronto

Actually I didn't spend much time today on the Blog Feed I've been taking it easy and when not unconscious I've been rereading The Hobbit  before the movie comes out next year. So I spent the afternoon on the couch reading before making dinner which entailed some Jerk Chicken and Egg Plant Fingers done Parmesan style.  I may share the recipe in a later post along with the Spicy Thai Chicken I promised you.



Now I am off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Green Pills better know as Nyquil so that I may fall asleep before midnight otherwise I may begin howling tonight full moon or not.  Cheers till tomorrow
Bloggin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment