Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wily the Coyote


So Wily's finally made the news.  If you caught CTV news tonight you may have seen the broadcast on Wily.  Last Thursday my buddy stopped by and Wily was hanging around.  It was about 10 at night and I thought I saw a dog.  We weren't sure at first because he was in the bushes near where I live and then he took off down the street.  But he doubled back when he got to the intersection and came prancing back down the street the opposite way.  About 10 minutes later we spotted him again in the bushes and we went up to get a closer look because we weren't really sure if it was a stray dog or a coyote as it was hard to see him from where we were standing.  We got a little closer and were able to make out by the face and  leg movement it wasn't a dog.  But Wily didn't seem to be too concerned by us but he didn't approach us either  which was rather strange.  Coyotes are usually a little more aggressive than this guy seems.  So anyhow Wily made the news and has been wandering the blocks of Mississauga Valley.  Cool seeing up close though.  I'm hoping he will make one more stop by the house before they get him so I can grab a picture of him. 

Check out CTV's news clip (I stole a printscreen from them)  

Road Runner Blodgett




No comments:

Post a Comment