Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back to the cold....


Just at the walk in clinic checking out what kind of tropical virus I brought back from the Dominican Republic.  I went down with a bunch of the guys from highschool to marry one of the boys off.  About twenty three of us attended.  I had never been to the DR before.  It was also the first all inclusive trip I have done, and let's say I partook of my money's worth.  The food was for the most good.  Seafood suprisingly wasn't all that great.  Although there were a few nights where they had a really nice Mahi Mahi and really crispy Breaded Calamari. 

The Ocean Blue and Sands Resort where we stayed had number of restaurants 4 out of 7 which we tried. The Steak house and Carribean were my favorite along with outdoor bar where we spent many of our afternoons when not at the beach or on excursions.

Overall it was a nice trip away from cold and literally all you could eat and drink. Glad to be home even though its cold and I feel a little under the weather. Bloggin B


No comments:

Post a Comment