Monday, December 5, 2011

Bent Objects a brillant idea

There are so many different social media sites sometimes it hard to keep up.  One site I am glad to have stumbled upon is actually called stumbleupon.  I haven't spent too much time yet on the site but within minutes of registering an account on the weekend I discovered a brilliant page.  As a photographer my trigger finger was really itching to try this but as a artistic sort of person I respect the creator's right to entitlement .  The concept is entitled Bent Objects created by Terry Border.  Terry has created a very unique photograph experience in which he uses all kinds of objects from daily life including various foods and attaching them in unique ways using wires and then animates them in various artistic poses.  I have linked to a few of his pictures below.  Please visit his site to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment