Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Music video to Steve Jobs

Android is my device of preference and readers of BlogginBlodgett may know I have not used Apple Devices in many years. I was on Youtube last night, I was watching a music video and as what usually happens with Youtube two hours later I'm watching something completely unrelated. So I end up watching an interview with the late Steve Jobs from the 2010 D8 Conference. I have only recently got back into following technology trends gradually over the last couple of years. I found this video embedded below quite interesting as I haven't followed the Apple/Steve Job's Story all that closely. There is a lot of insightful information in the interview.  When you have the time watch the full interview embedded below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment