Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twelve days and counting

Twelve more days to go. The malls are starting to look a little frantic as people are beginning to flock to them for the last minute gift items. While we still haven't seen a snowfall down here, chances are likely that we'll have a white Christmas. I love when it snows on Christmas!! If you haven't had the chance to enjoy any nice Christmas Shows this Saturday the Living Arts Centre will be hosting Voices of Christmas.  What would Christmas be like without Music?  And baking?  Speaking of baking I will be preparing a few Christmas goods myself.  Watch out for some pics and recipes. 
On another note it seems like over here :

Life is beginning to populate as the Spiral Legs have begun to light up a little more at night.  It will be curious to see how the Monroe Towers look all lite up.  I have yet to scale the walls with my grapple gloves to peer into the building but feedback from people who have seen them is that they are .. awkward?  I've always had the notion that this building will lose its "WOW that's so Cool looking" nostalgia very quickly.  I'm still looking for a hookup to get me through security so I can climb the 50 flights of stairs in order to take pictures of people parking at the upper level of the Bay at Square one.   

Its just about time for some breakfast so I will be ending this rant shortly.  Speaking of food and well throw in some Robots here's a good example of wasted time and money on frivolous research that is only going to have a negative impact on our future.  Too negative not so sure. A bunch of people in Munich have discovered how to get a Robot to make a Sandwich upon command.  I wonder if they could teach it well OK I'm going to be nice.... Bunk!!!!!!!! There it is I have said it, I'm taking a stand, no Robots!! There's just something disturbing about the concept of a future in which we can't even amass the effort to get up and slap two slices of bread together with a little lettuce tomato and meat oh and don't forget the mayo.  So let's all bask in the glory of knowing that very soon we will no longer have to waste time making sandwiches.  A question comes to mind "How will they know if the mayo is still good?"  Just saying bad mayo is well... bad? (shoulder shrug)

Last but not least the details for the $100 Christmas give away will be posted here tonight at 8pm.  You must be a Fan of Bloggin B to participate.  Now I'm off to see the wizard the breakfast wizard that is.  Have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment