Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10000 views Thank You for the Love!!


Last night Bloggin Blodgett's page hit 10,000 views.  Much love to everyone who made this possible.  When I first started Bloggin Blodgett six months ago as with all new ventures there is a hesitation how is this going to work out? What is the feedback going to be?  Getting into a routine took a while between working fulltime and maintaining a balance in my personal relationships but it has all panned out.  So we journey forward as I stomp the Mississauga streets sharing my adventures with yours truly.  Lots of great things in store for the coming year from contests to photography, more event coverage, cooking to clothing thank you for your continued love and support.   When we hit 500,000 Bloggin B is giving away a TV and at a million hits we're throwing a party.  Much love Bloggin Blodgett

PS of course you know I had a Crest to Celebrate.  Its a Sauga thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment