Sunday, January 15, 2012

Photo Shoots, Vault Update, New Creatures.... busy B

Definitely making some Pho this coming week, I've been lofting on cooking this for a while.  Chez Blodg has been slacking on the kitchen front.  Its going to busy a busy week with a number of photo shoots I have planned.  Also I'm really looking forward to heading down to Niagara and Buffalo next weekend.  Lots of interesting things to photograph in the Niagara/Buffalo area... Camera will be making an appearance.   Henry's Camera, Best Buy and Target are on the hit list as well once they let me out this zoo.  Planning to hit up CheeseCake Factory too for some good eats.  Price point pending I'm really hoping to be able to finally video throwing this laptop off the balcony upon my return (long overdue).  This post was suppose to be done a while ago. 


The Toy Vault has been updated once again with a few new editions so watch for out for the pics this coming week.   I will be adding a couple new little guys to the aquarium towards the end of the week.  All is going well so far in Aqualand. 

For my fellow social media addicts hit me up I'm all over the place literally.  Facebook, Twitter, Google+.

Also if you haven't visited the Fan Page do so at  BlogginBlodgett (press the like button, you know you want to, you can't resist)  Last Month we gave away a $100 gift card join us for more contests and exclusive info.

Thank you for all the love and continued support wishing you a great week
Bloggin Blodgett

No comments:

Post a Comment