Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The British create life like Transformers



I am always fascinated not so much by the progress of technology but rather the mind set behind those who do spend million of dollars on research.  Some of it in my opinion is useless research like the big bang fiasco from a few years back when over a billion dollars was spent trying to simulate the big bang.   In the midst of our current economic situations throughout the world I find it hard to fathom where  we are able to come up with 8 million (US) dollars to experiment with and create robots that can transform? 

Well that's what the British are up to now.

British Scientists Take First Steps Towards Real Life Transformers!   Of course as a huge fan of Transformers when first hearing this I am like "awesome" but then reality kicks in and I feel confused and sometimes angry.  Angry because I want people to be able to eat and have medical care... Confused because I still can't get my head around why in God's name would anyone want a piece of metal walking around.  I may just have to start my own resistance group in the near future.  I haven't ranted in a while so forgive me.   I have a sore spot for robots yet alone robots who can learn on their own and now these "researchers" want to create robots who can learn as well as assimilate into different robots of varying configurations????  Call me an alarmist but did any of these guys see Terminator? Dark of the Moon?  Maybe not.  Maybe someone should send them a copy along with a few newspapers showing the current rate of people starving to death too.  I'm going to stop now before I have a hernia and open this up for debate in the combox.  Bloggin B

No comments:

Post a Comment