Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A dream come true


I have been in the aquarium hobby for about 6 years give or take.  I remember when I started out with nothing more than a five gallon tank which had been collecting dust in my sisters room.  I had no idea what I was doing and for the most part still have much to learn.  Over the years fish have come and gone, plants have shriveled up, and the tank sizes have grown from 5 to 20 to 30 to 55 to 90 which is as far as I plan on going.   Well until I'm brave enough to try a Marine Tank.   Yesterday I came across a great deal for a 90 gallon tank with stand and thanks to a little bonus from a recent Condo Sale Bloggin B splurged on the beast.  It is a nice size just what I have been waiting for.   No more spacing concerns for the breeds of fish I plan on housing.  So Happy New Year once again.  This year is already begun with a few blessings.  Stay tuned Bloggin B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment