Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Testing blogging apps

Its been about 3 months since the launch of Bloggin Blodgett. To date I have been using both pc and mobile platforms, no tablets yet, we have yet to earn the funds to purchase a Galaxy Tab, yes I'm a Samsung type of dude. Anyone want to buy Bloggin B one holla at you boy lol. I do amuse myself at times but back to the topic at hand..... Bloggin.. Android....mobile... Apps.

I have to date been using Google's Blogger app which quite frankly is frustrating. There are a lot of things missing from it and useability is at best limited to basic text posting on onr account and at worst very limited and unreliable kind of suprising since Google has in many ways been the pioneers. So for the next month I will be comparing 3 Apps; Blogger, BloggerDroid, Blogaway. Actually this is the first post using BloggerDroid. So next month Bloggin B will share his thoughts. Have a good one!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment