Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shoot the bird or my left foot

With thanksgiving a few days away I was thinking that I haven't really done my part this year.  I live in an economically stable country where we have a lot of luxuries.  More importantly I live in a wonderful city namely that of Mississauga.  I have mentioned before in past posts that this city has given me all that I am.  I haven't given much back.  This isn't a confession or guilt trip but a realization that as a semi-young individual I have done little to help build up this community especially those who need help.  Bloggin B needs to do more and so I ask those in the following please send me information on any ongoing projects that you may have knowledge of and maybe we can use this Blog to help our fellow community.

No comments:

Post a Comment