Sunday, December 4, 2011

Anyone know the number for room service




You ever find that really comfortable spot in your bed and you are about to drift off into heavenly bliss when all of a sudden your stomach slaps you in the face and says "hey I'm running on empty here." So there comes the dilemma:  hungry vs comfort.  I can tell you comfort is going to win because I can feel it in my bones that its cold out there and I'm not quite so brave this Sunday morning. 

Today, well actually I uploaded them last night, but today I will be sharing with you the last of the Dominican Republic pictures and there's a few for your browsing.  In case anyone was wondering what to get Bloggin Blodgett for Christmas anything from the Transformers Cyberverse Collection will suffice.  I hear that Walmart has a Cyberverse Ultimate Gift set and if you're not a fiscal supporter of Walmart's evil plan for World Domination then there's always Toys r us.   I blame Toys r us for my generations woes, just in case you wanted to know.  We were constantly bombarded with their propaganda embedded with emotional irresponsibility and refusal to submit to any authoritarian powers in the age old slogan "I don't want to grow up".  That's why most of us aren't married, constantly change jobs, live in a liquored aquarium and have more toys than our forefathers could ever imagine.  See reading Bloggin Blodgett is like X-files, "the truth is out there" you just have to know the right people. 

Unfortunately there will be no new cooking expeditions this weekend.  I do apologize as I had  mentioned that there may be some this weekend but do not fret Chez Blodge will return from slumber shortly. 

In the world of entertainment rumors of a trailer for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit will be screened along with his film TinTin, both of which I will be seeing.  He has to be one of my favorite producers.  Time for some new Spiderman and Avengers footage as well.

Still no word on that room service.  Looks like I'm going to have dawn the fur, load up the riffle and head out into the brisk morning mist to murder me a chicken for breakfast. 

Don't forget to check out the  facebook  page and throw a couple likes our way.  We're aiming to obtain a personalized address which requires a certain number of fans. I have paid for friendships before it gets rather costly lol.  But on a more serious note Happy Sunday to all and hope you have a great week.  Lots coming up this week in blogosphere ... Stayed tuned.   Bloggin B

No comments:

Post a Comment