Friday, December 2, 2011

Being longin for

Ahhh another work week done.  Looking forward to this weekend which officially began just over an two hours ago.  Bloggin B has a few dinner events to attend to this weekend.  There's a few projects on the agenda as well including some photography, a few blog posts, as well as editing the wedding pictures I took down in the Dominican.  The flickr page is still online but I have setup up a page over at  500px  which will house my portfolio pictures until I can find the time and resources to build a website. Also Bloggin B is now on facebook add for more exclusive content and information.  I'm also going to try and get some cooking done this well as I haven't posted any recipes later.  Keep an eye

Don't forgot to say hi to the latest member of my aquarium Daewon the Newt.  Daewon is pretty awesome he's very calm and likes to chill on the lily pad and floating wood.  He'll even just hang out in my hand and crawl around but he prefers to be a little wet.  Every now and then he's jump in the water for a dip, looks as if he likes to swim a lot too.  I add some loaches to the tank also and will try to snap a shot of them when they decide to come out of hiding, still a little shy getting use to the new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment