Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nerd Block July 14


July's Nerd Block has arrived and this box was literally packed full.



This month's package has a Comic Con theme to tie into the upcoming conference beginning next week.  There are a variety of bigger items in the package and none of the smaller throw in items like stickers that we're acustom to.  Overall a solid box this month.




First up is the Star Wars Insider Magazine new issue #151, which is kind of cool as I've actually been planning to explore the Star Wars Universe and this will make a great start.  There are so many Star Wars books I've been lost on where to start my journey through the Jedi program.

Next up and just in time for the upcoming Michael Bay movie is the Ninja Turtles "Turtle Power" T-Shirt.  I may be caught walking around with my ghettoblaster wearing this shirt pumping Partners in Kryme's "Turtle Power" rap tune from the 90's.


Also included is a copy of the Comic Con: A Fan's Hope DVD documentary. Included with this pack is two mini figures: Stan Lee and Harry Knowles.

And last up is the Star Wars Millenium Falcon plush toy, which sadly I had to confirm the name of the ship with my Star Wars friend.... I know I have brought shame to the Galaxy.  But alas I have a Nerf Zombie Strike Gun to finally defend myself against the Walking Dead who should be nearing Washington this fall and eventually will cross into Canada shortly after. I am prepared.




Psss here's something for all you throwback Thursday needs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment