Thursday, January 31, 2013

Make a change to your home

If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook you will be aware that I am currently renovating the living quarters.  If you're not following me shame on you, go do it!!  I promise it will be engaging.  So I was actually sanding the drywall patches in my bathroom when I thought up this post.   I will be painting a little tonight, after finishing this entry actually.  I was thinking, as renovations are costly, what I would build in my home if I could do anything.  Would it be the 600 gallon wall aquarium for the salt water tank I desire?  Would I make an awesome set of bunk beds?  A slide instead of stairs?  (Going up may prove problematic.)  An indoor tree house perhaps?  Indoor foot swing mmmm that could be injurious. (I may have to think that one over) Or the library with a sliding ladder.   I have ideas!!!! 

There are all kinds of cool Facebook pages, blogs and websites which feature articles on unique custom home renovations as well as some rather cool and peculiar items you could buy.   But if you could pick a room in your house to renovate which room would it be?  And since in Fantasy Land everything is free what special features would you add to your room?  Are you the creative type who would do something outlandish and unique or would you have someone build your dream room?  Share you thoughts and ideas in the combox below.

No comments:

Post a Comment