Saturday, February 2, 2013

On the agenda

I can feel the chill here from my bedroom without looking out the window to know this is an indoor day.  But that's ok I have a full list of projects on the go.  I smell bacon.  I love bacon.  I guess top of the morning to ya is in order.   I rarely sleep in so I'm rather enjoying that I did.  Ok enough gloating time to get up.  

Have my Blueberry Green Tea now so I'm warming the engines for what's going to be a busy weekend.  Plus I have a little sniffle thing going on.  Today's itinerary consists of: painting, photography project, a little school reading, homework, blogging, more renovations and culinary foodies adventures still deciding....  (when will the madness end?) 
I'm also due for a movie and seeing there's bunch of new releases to choose from.  Hansel and Gretel... hmmm meh (we'll save that one for later)... Warm Bodies... I have tea thank you very much.... (I'm lying secretly I'm like yeah zombies!!!)  Stand up Guys  ooooohhhhh now we're talking.  Choices choices.  So while I ponder,  feast your eyes on some photocandy.. Hey everyone who comes to the party gets a loot bag! That's what mom said and I'm with mom. I've decided perogies we're going eastern European this weekend. Cabbage rolls may also be in order.  Any suggesions hit up the open mic below. 
And for your prying eyes this week's Character Wednesday's we take a look into He-man Origin and Masters of the Universe #6,  Superior Spiderman 1 and 2.  As well as an indepth look at Injustice Gods Among Us.  Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment