Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday mornings

Why is it that everyday of the week Monday to Friday I hear the alarm, I fumble my hands around like the semi-blind people in horror movies trying to find their glasses and upon discovering the location of the sleep depriving agent I attempt to smash it and I can easily fall back asleep. So Sunday and Saturday morning come around no alarm set and presto I wake up before 9.  It may be the smashing next weekend I will have to add the smashing into my wake up routine.  So here I am lying in bed (I'll spare you any pictures) mobile blogging. Did I mention I love Android.  Today once I arise from this oh so comfortable bed, which may take a while, I plan to venture out into the jungle of Square One land, otherwise known as City Center.  Actually I'm just going to check out the farmers market maybe grab some grub. I'll probably bring my Camera too in case I feel like snapping a few candid shots of some poor sucker while they are perusing the turnips, carrots or whatever vegetable catches their eye.  They will be posted at BlodgettFreezeFrame.

Also on the agenda today I will be whipping up some Spicy Thai Chicken.  I was trying to steal a picture from Rachel Ray (just the pic not a recipe got my own) who had one online that will look similiar to mine but the had it blocked from the internet pirates so we will have to wait until the experiment is over for photo ops.  Coming up this week too I plan to head over to Taste of Streetsville so watch out for the post. 

The TIFF (Film Festival) is almost over so we won't be seeing any more Blog Entries about Pitt, Fox's Dress or whatever other useless information conjured up in the obsession of "stars" world, haven't heard much about the movies actually.  Speaking of movies I have posted some of the trailers that caught my brow:
















No comments:

Post a Comment