Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to School - New Blog

Headed back to the drawing board this week, well kind of.  So after a decade of avoiding the inevitable Bloggin Blodgett has decided to Ante Up and head back to the Institution of High Learning.  Yep that's right: Blodgett goes back to school! College that is.  I will be studying Business for the next umpteen years. The Majority of the classes I will be taking are online except for that Math stuff.  Oh how I loathe thee math.  (Shivers down my spine)  How will this affect my current projects? For one I am hoping that it won't.  Secondly I have a plan.  Oh yes!!!! I have come up with a posting schedule which if I manage to stick to should keep Bloggin B consistent.  On a side note if I come across as off the wall a little as of late its the drugs. I'm trying to get my mojo back.  Dr. Evil stole it and supplanted a "evil" virus in its place.

I am currently taking Accounting and Business Communications.  Both courses seem rather interesting to their perspective degrees.  Going Back to School is quite the adventure for me I must admit.  Unfortunately for you the people there won't be a film like Rodney Dangerfield's as I neither have the time or budget to create such a spectacle.  It would be fun to document though.  I'll see what I can do -- no promises. But what I do promise is to blog to my hearts content about the fiasco.  Ironically along with the Business Communications course comes an assignment which is right up my alley : blogging.  I am required as part of the B. Comm course to create a blog which relates to various topics covered in the course.  I have decided to take it a step further and will maintain this blog as both a learning tool for myself as well as for others.  I am your average laymen so to speak and have limited knowledge on both running a successful business and communicating well in business -- hence going back to school. So journey with me on the new Blog : Your Average Sucker.  What are you waiting for click the link.  And of course have a great Tuesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment