Monday, September 10, 2012

Ridden

The Monday Madness begins in bed where I have been since Saturday afternoon.  I blame people who congregate in call centers, sharing their diseases with the populous for my feverish demise.  (Those who understand that reference I hope they burn with guilt. Just Kidding.)

The weekend started off great.  Friday I watched Captain America on Netflix with a special somebody who hadn't seen it.  I recently signed up for Netflix due to my obsession with Monster Park (Android Game).  They had an offer I couldn't refuse : Gold.  You need Gold to buy Monsters.  So I signed up for the trial and was awarded a mighty 200 pieces.  I just decided to keep the service.

Saturday I ran a couple errands had lunch and a pitcher with the boy DJ Vader (local producer).  We decided to hit up Coopers Pub since we had never eaten there before and I had just picked up some computer supplies at Canada Computers which is right beside it.  It was practically empty which isn't necessarily a good thing on a Saturday afternoon although the weather as pictures above was quite nasty. I ordered their Royal Burger.   The Burger was good but I'm not really a fan of crumpling burgers.  Darth's burger on the other hand was just fine.   The beer as always was delightful (add an English to that and it sounds splendid)





I was planning on updating a few sections of the blog this weekend including what's happening in Aqua-land but I fell asleep Saturday when I arrived home and have felt ill since I woke up.  I feel the wooze coming back on so I'm going to end this entry now and fade into the land of milk and honey.  Hope you all have a great week.  Undercovers Blodgett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment