Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Loot Crate August 2014


The August Loot Crate has arrived and this month's box was awesome.  


The theme was Heroes and it directly tied in to two of the big blockbusters this month: Ninja Turtles and Guardians of the Galaxy.


First up is the Ooze Action Michelangelo Figure which I am probably going to leave in package as a collectible.  Along with the figure comes a pair of Ninja Turtle Bandana Sunglasses which I am fairly confident I will sport on any given day unexpectedly.  


There is the latest copy of the Heroes Magazine which I have yet to read but will do so shortly.   Also in box is a pair of Swings, a pair of wings to attach to my shoes for when I want to fly.  I do want to fly!


I received my official Loot Crate Card in this month's box along with some codes to access some free content on Doctor Who apps.  There is also Chimichangos for when I need a Super hero breakfast.



We have a Megaman (awesome) air freshner for when I want my car to smell nicer than it already does. 

And last but far from least is Groot Pop Figure which made my day.  I will have to buy Rocket Racoon to complete this.  


This month's box was great even without a t-shirt.  Happy Looting!



No comments:

Post a Comment