Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nerd Block August 2014


August's Nerd Block has arrived and it has a few interesting items:


I believe this months theme has a time travel theme of some sort but not really a 100 per cent sure.  There was a pop figure and a t-shirt this month and if you are a Doctor Who fan the Doctor Who magazine.  

I do vaguely remember watching Dr. Who with my grandfather as a kid but haven't yet taken the time to catch up on all that has happened in the Dr.'s world.


Pokeman fans will know the reference to the t-shirt.  I am not a pokeman ; ) so I am deciding whether I will give this shirt away to one of the readers in a give away.  


Two things which made this box entertaining for me were the Batman Pop figure which is pretty cool.  I am now officially collecting Pops due to my box subscriptions, something I hadn't planned on doing with all my other collections but why not.  

Garbage Pail kids, which could have been a little bigger, but they are Garbage Pail Kids so I'm not complaining.  Can you tell I loved GPKs as a kid?  I did.  I had a huge collection which have unfortunately laid waste to time.  


And then there is this angry looking hamster which is fine by me because I like hamsters.


Overall a decent box this month.  Batman definitely saves the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment