Thursday, August 14, 2014

Today's Photo: Momentum




Momentum: One of the most amazing waves I have encountered in my travels. This photo was taken about 7 years ago during a trip to San Diego. California has these wind storms at times that generate some get surf waves. There were a number of surfers at the beach that day.

On a more personal note this trip was a milestone in my life where I made some major decisions which have changed the course of my life. This picture signifies to me not only those changes which have not only bettered my life but also represents a big stepping stone for me, that being one of the first times I stepped outside my comfort zone and challenged myself to some Landscape and Street Photography. In turn this trip began my 7 year (on going) journey to become a photographer.

Visit my newly launched photography site Tresta Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment