Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Horror Block September

Terrifying stuff in this month's Block


So we start off this month's horror block with this creepy looking guy below.


I'm not one for the creepy Halloween stuff but I can see some good uses for this mask. Its Eddie from Iron Maiden.  Along with Eddie comes a bonus T-Shirt which I may be auctioning off. 


Also in the box was Cousin IT, no not the Adams family IT, you know that creepy clown in the bathtub.  IT is featured on a "Everything Floats" T-shirt.  The Shirt is nice looking.  I'll throw it in a backing and sell it 20 years from now when cousin IT is 50. 


Rue Morgue threw in a copy of their Horror Movie Heroes, while not necessarily coffee table material, makes for a interesting bloody read.  



Last but not least is the Costume Tatoos, which I loved as a kid.  I'm not sure if these are stick ons or not but they will make for some fun photoshoots in the future.  

Not a bad box this month.  I love the Mask. The IT T-shirt was a nice collectors addition.  And the Tattoo stickers will definately come in handy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment