Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Loot Crate September


September's Loot Crate has arrived and there is some interesting stuff in it!  The Theme this month is Galatic. 



First off is the Alien Retro action figure from ReAction.  This matches the alien T-Shirt I received in last month's Horror Block. I've been waiting to get a Xenomorph action figure.  I love Aliens so this will make a nice start to my collection.  



Next up is the Funko Pop Mystery Mini's Vinyl Figure.  There are 17 figures in this series of Science Fiction Figures.  In my box was Captain Tight Paints aka Malcolm Reynolds aka Mal from the TV Series FireFly.  I only watched a few episodes of FireFly so I'm not too familiar with the Characters.




The Loot Crate box also has a Star Wars theme inside the box which will come in handy for some upcoming photo-shoots I have planned. (Stay tuned)



There were a few odds and ends in the box this month including the Star Wars Game Magnet which is actually a cross over with Star Wars and the Atari Asteroid game.  


Loot Crate was feeling really generous this month and decided to give me 3600 Dollars in Moon Money.  Which I will use on my first space trip to the moon.. I'm sorry I couldn't resist.  Seems to be another FireFly tie in.



A free digital Halo Comic was also included which being a Comic Collector is an added bonus because I love reading new series especially when I hadn't planned on it.


I've been thinking about getting a new pet recently but who needs a pet when I have a Tribble.  A Tribble is a creature from Star Trek and will make a  for a fine house pet If you ask me.


And last but not least Pop Rocks which is arguably my favorite Candy.  I am resisting the temptation to eat these tonight.  I will save them for a day when I need some extra excitement.  



This month's Loot Crate was pretty solid and had a good variety of items.  I love the months they give T-Shirts but I think the Frozen Hans Solo poster which I almost forgot to mention makes the Crate this month totally worth it.   Stay tuned for more unboxings!

No comments:

Post a Comment