Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ultimate Optimus Prime

So yesterday morning I decided to take a hike up to Toys R Us.
Being the Transformers Collector that I am I had one item
in mind the Autobot Ark






















But to my surprise I ended up with this :

















Actually I was just about to walk out of the store with two other items in hand.
As I walked out of the Transformers Aisle Ultimate Optimus Prime was there
staring me down. I wasn't honestly expecting to see this figure till mid September
seeing as we still haven't seen some of the figures here in Mississauga that
were slated for release back in May and June. So I decided I'm grabbing this
while available and in all honesty this has to be one of the best Transformers
figures I have ever owned the only slightly disappointing feature was the lack
of Vocal Expressions included in what is a relatively pricey toy.

Here's a few more quick shots I took. This sucker is staying in Robot Mode
For a while anyhow.








































No comments:

Post a Comment