Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Healthy Lunch

















Spinach Salad with Roasted Pine Nuts and Garlic

So being the Mr Healthy that I am striving to be I
decided last week to supplement my new workout
routine with a balanced diet.

In other words that I will eat salads for lunch....
Oatmeal for breakfast (gots to keep those arteries open)
and a regular meal at supper. Oh yeah and can't forget
leave the beer for one night on the weekend

In accordance with the plan last night had picked up some
spinach and made lunch for today. Roasted upon some
garlic (watch out you Vampires). Threw a few pine nuts
in the z toaster oven. For dressing a bunch of Oil Olive and
Lemon Juice freshly squeezed and a little fresh ground
pepper. Some healthy eats I'd say.

Slim trim Blodgett

No comments:

Post a Comment