Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Toy, New Blog, First Post ... More to come

So I figured that with the launch of Bloggin Blodgett it would be an opportune time to celebrate the purchase of my new Canon 7d. I had a few spare moments
over the weekend to play with this expensive toy and I am quite impressed.

With over a million different settings I feel the impulse to possibly have to go back to school in order to figure out how this beast works. As 7d and I grow closer
in mutual respect and understanding we will be sharing our story through the lens of various shutter speeds, iso, f-stops and all that Photography goodness over at BlodgettFreezeFrame.

This past weekend was quite hot in good ol Sauga City and after spending a
few hours out at a BBQ eating, taking pictures , eating some more I spent
the evening on the balcony with none other than good ol buddy ol pal
Mr Vadar who was kind enough to bring the treat of the week
thus enabling us to continue the Garage Talk Chronicle's

So with the new week upon us, a new toy to play with, and the
beginning of Bloggin Blodgett its time to hit the pillow for a recharge
so we can be well rested for this grand endeavor.

Cheers Bloggin Blodgett

No comments:

Post a Comment