Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day Four



Last night was the first test for me as I met up with the boy DJ Vader for a long overdue session of garage talk.  I walked a good hour before meeting up so I managed to sneak in a little exercise in before chillaxing for the evening.  As usual there was a trip to the liquor store.  My friend needed to grab some medicine for the night so we ventured over.  It was kind of funny what happened next.  So we go there and he says to me "This time I need 3" which is kind of ironic because I'm usually the one who drinks 3 tall boys.  So afterwards he kind of looks at me surprised I'm not buying any.  "You have a stash in your backpack you scoundrel" he says laughing and we proceed to cash out.  Long story short we get back to the garage he pops his Crest and is shocked to discover I don't have any beers in my bag.  Usually I would.  So as per usual we discussed the latest developments in the music industry and hiphop beefs. 

Today is day four not smoking and its also Thirsty Thursday but drought appears to be in the forecast.  I haven't had a serious craving for smokes yet but I know it will come.  Once I get through a month I will feel a little more confident.  Hope you all have a great day.  

PS  I will be posting my entry on the Water Front Festivals sometime this evening (later than earlier ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment