Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week in Review

Busy weekend and last few days, Bloggin B always has lots of projects on the go.  Looking forward to this weekend as there isn't too much going on.  So last weekend I attended two big events: Midnight Madness and Rib-fest.  Pictures from both events will be posted early next week as I'm still trying to catch up from the posts I am lagging on since my vacation.  I also spent most of Saturday afternoon at a photo shoot for a friend who will be shaving his rock star long hair as a fundraiser for cancer, a noble cause to support. 

Between full-time life, the blog and my photography I am finding my schedule quite pressed.  Time management is not my specialty.  Plus Bloggin B is trimming the fatness and will be bringing skinny back.  So far I have been sticking to the plan.  Last time I updated was on day 10.  Its now been 17 days since I've had a cigarette and I can count on my left hand how many drinks I've had.  I'm sticking to the routine of working out 3-4 days a week and keeping up daily cardio but it does cut into my work time so I am working out the schedule. 

Last week I began two new sections of the blog one being Week in Review which you are pa-rousing the second  Mobile Gallery which is a compilation of pictures I have taken on the go via cell phone.  In videos we had a teaser from the upcoming Mississauga International Film Festival as well a clip from Marvel's latest One Shot film to be featured on the Blue-Ray release of Avengers.  We also had an in depth look at the Batmobile in the short documentary released prior to the Dark Knight Rises' opening night.  I watched D.K.R. on Sunday and will share some thoughts on the film in a post later this week.  Along with the new Batman came the first teaser with two different voice overs  for the new Superman film Man of Steel; Trailer 1  Trailer 2

I posted the first three sets of pictures from the Toronto WaterFront Festival.  They can be viewed here:
Set One, Set Two, Set Three.  The remainder of the pictures will be uploaded this week.  And last but not least in case you missed the Photo's of the day I have uploaded them below.  Just click on the picture to view the full size.   

Lots of posts coming up this week.  Stay tuned and thank you for the continued support.  Blogging B's first year anniversary i s today as well I've so busy I almost forgot.  Check out my first post.  Keep an eye out for an upcoming give away.  We like to celebrate and give stuff away not sure what it will be but I will announce shortly.  Goodnight. 







No comments:

Post a Comment