Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updating the profile



Since the July 1st long weekend I have been on holidays, returning to reality yesterday.  I spent most of the time wandering the country side, trails and hills of Georgian Bay.  I had planned on venturing as far north as Tobermory to swim in Canada's rare cyrstal blue carribean colored water of sunken ships and scuba diver extraordinaire Little Tub Harbour.  Now adding Tobermory to the list of places to visit this summer.  The pictures from my vacay will be posted from my trip over at the  Flickr page  once I complete my post on attending the Mississauga and Toronto Water Front Festivals which are a little over due. 

Also overdue is a health check something I've been mentally preparing for quite sometime.  I have a couple bad habits which admittingly I've been avoiding like the black plague.  I usually don't like to discuss projects or goals I'm working on because if you're unable to complete the task for what ever reason people tend to think you don't do what you say.  But in order to keep myself more accountable I am publicizing and blogging getting my health back in order.  Weighing in at 225 lbs about 70 pounds heavier than I when I started eating and drinking heavily.  Don't worry the food pics won't stop they'll just be more moderate and healthy (insert  tongue sticking out emoticon)

Second on the list is breathing.  I haven't had good lungs for a long while and what ever damage I've done smoking my life away I hope to be able to repair and cease further damage. 

Mr Crest (one of my top 5 beers) will be seen a little less over the coming days.  See I'm watching a lot of my relatives and friends who are older than me go on all these weird special diets  in their  50's, 60's and 70's due to lactose intolerance, high cholesterol, bad blood pressure, gout etc... and they seem like they can no longer enjoy their favorate things in their retirement age years.  So instead on spending my later years doing the same I figure why not build up my health now and enjoy the things I've been abusing over the last ten plus years in my later yeara when I'm going to go senile anyhow.

So journey with me (bear with me) as I cringe, sweat and strive to get back in shape and continue to build up Bloggin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment