Monday, July 16, 2012

Week in review.... July 16th 12

After returning from a nice vacation it was time to get back to business at Bloggin Blodgett.  Well there are several changes in the works some which I referenced in Updating the Profile.    I have also decided to create a new category of blog entries which will be entitled "Week in review".  These posts will highlight the entries from the past week in case you miss any.   Throughout the week I commented on my new fitness plan and getting my health back in shape.   Garage Talk has resumed and will be posted as frequently as it occurs in between me and my amigos busy schedules.

This week in trailers we saw an in depth look at the Dark Knight Rises.  A prequel of sorts for the Wizard of Oz : Oz The Great and Powerful.  We saw another Batman trailer featuring a combination of footage from the trilogy, a capsule trailer if you will. 

In technology I posted two videos which if you are looking at purchasing the new Samsung Galaxy S3 you should take a look at. 

And last but not least here is a recap of some of the pictures of the day.  Stay tuned for posts on my vacation expeditions, the Water Front Festivals, Irie Fest and much more.  







No comments:

Post a Comment