Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Madness

Another week and it looks like the rain has finally subsided. We've had heavy rain on and off for a number of days. Nothing in comparison to the situation in the philippines so I'm thankful for that. This week posting may be lite as I have a full schedule. My workout partner has been found so back to the rigorous training schedule ce soir. I also have a big move coming up in two weeks as the childhood home has been sold. My folks are heading into retirement and they have a tonne of things to be organized so that may cut a little into Bloggin B's routine. There were no crazy adventures (other than in my dreams) last weekend so I must confess this post may be very draw (Alfred voice). I have finally come around to working on the new website which should be ready to launch in the next two weeks so I am looking forward to getting that back on track. I despise getting behind on things but sometimes that's just the way it rolls. I also have an announcement coming up which if all goes as planned will coincide with the launch of the website. I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer so far and if you haven't there are still a few weeks left so get going already would ya!!! Have a great week. Cheerio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment