Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week in review.... August 14th 12

The weeks are getting busier as the summer slowly comes to an end.  The next few weeks mark the end of an era in my life as my parents have sold the family home.  People keep asking how I feel about it and to be honest I don't have any particular feelings towards it either way.  I am more happy than anything for my folks as they are becoming a couple again which is a natural part of the evolutionary process.  I look forward to the times ahead and will remember with fondness the memories.  With this in mind I have been trying to keep up the posting which may at times seem a little scarce (working on that). 

Last week I began writing about my aquarium, which unintentionally I had stopped doing.  I have been fighting one of the worst plagues of aquariums next to snails (in my humble opinion) : Black Algae.  So with that in mind I have begun to rebuild the tank removing the infested plants, rocks and wood.  My Rock Shrimps and loaches aren't particularly happy with me right now but they will be once I have upgraded their living quarters. 

Other posts of interest are Not Quite Friday Thursday which is nothing other than Bloggin B's ranting about random happenings and his upcoming website development.  Hope you have a great week.  Cheers!!!

And in case you missed it here's a recap of the Photo's of the Day :



No comments:

Post a Comment